Youtube is a digital studio that has been around for many years. It’s a big, popular video sharing website that you can visit for information or watch live streaming videos. It has a wide range of features, including advertising, web development, video production, and more.
If you’re interested in starting a digital studio, we’ve put together some tips to get started. We’ve also included some basic information about TheSoul Publishing to help you get started.
Here are some tips to start a YouTube studio. These are ideas that we’ve found helpful in our journey as a digital studio owner:
1. Secure your domain name and web hosting. You will need a website or domain name for your studio (e.g., mystudio.com) and web hosting (e.g., Dreamhost). You will also need your Google AdSense account.
2. Don’t use WordPress (unless you want to learn it). WordPress is a trendy platform for building websites. Still, it can be challenging to maintain and manage due to its complex nature and technical requirements, especially if you don’t have any experience with web development or PHP programming languages before starting your studio. It can also be expensive for small studios to use WordPress, especially starting out.
3. Use a web host that gives you a lot of space and bandwidth. In our experience, Dreamhost is a great web host for small studios because it has good customer service and is easy to work with.
4. Make sure your website is easy to find by typing in the URL into your browser (e.g., http://mystudio.com).
5. Create a Google AdWords account and upload your YouTube video to YouTube Studio Manager (free). This will help you get started with advertising on YouTube if you have not done so yet and monitor your ad performance in real-time as you upload new content (e.g., videos and photos) for your studio’s channel on YouTube. You can also add keywords to your videos that can help drive traffic back to the studio’s website or channel page on YouTube, which will increase the amount of traffic coming to your studio’s website.
6. Create a Facebook page for your studio. Then create a Facebook Ad Manager account and upload your studio’s video to Facebook Ads Manager (free). This will help you get started with advertising on Facebook and monitor your ad performance in real-time as you upload new content (e.g., videos and photos) for your studio’s page on Facebook. You can also add keywords to your videos that can help drive traffic back to the studio’s website or page on Facebook, which will increase the amount of traffic coming to your studio’s website or page on Facebook.
7. Create a Google+ account for each member of your team so that each person has his profile and can share their content with the world, which will increase the amount of traffic coming to the team member’s websites or pages.