The Best Tactics to Apply Face To Face Sales and Marketing in Your Business
Standing out from your competitors at the trade shows or conferences begin with the eye-catching and impressive booth display. Firstly, you have to ensure your booth rightly represents your company through design, color and placement.
So, the best way you can create this thing is with the customizable exhibit booths. It can be modified to display textures, finishes, graphics, fonts, images and added elements as per to your liking. Also, these can be made in the unique shapes or layouts, which depend on environment as well as style that you want.
It’s recommended you implement the bold graphics that will capture the people’s eyes, you can get more ideas at Smart Circle. Make sure you avoid plenty of text & stick to images and videos that can grab an attention of the passersby. Select graphics that represent message that you wish to present to people attending:
Benefits and drawbacks of in-person sales and marketing methods
Selling products directly to your customer, in-person, provides many benefits:
- Explain and demonstrate any complex products or services
- It is convenient for customer and simple to bring other individuals who want to get involved
- Learn about what customer wants
- Build strong personal relationship
- Utilize your selling power to convince your customer to purchase
Selling in-person has a few disadvantages:
- It is an expensive sales channel since it demands much higher staff & premises costs.
- Travel costs and time will be significant. The travelling salesperson will spend his entire day on road for one meeting. If possible, plan out trips so many customers in a same area will be visited.
- Costs of in-person sales will outweigh value of your initial order. However, if customer then makes many repeat purchases, expense will get justified
Know your buyers
How nicely you understand your current customers? What you know about the potential customers? Are there any demographics of your customers? Where will they shop and why do they purchase from you? What is their income level? What is an ultimate benefit that they are searching for in your product?
To sell quickly than your competitors, it is important to answer these questions. So, to answer all the questions, you have to do a little research about your target audience and market and have a little idea of what they are searching for in the product quite similar to one that you are selling.