Personal attention to detail is what Whitby Denture Clinic offers all patients. Their work with the client, their local dentist, and oral surgeons to provides with a pair of dentures that fit the best. Improve their speech and eating habits with a better bite thanks to properly fitted dentures. Creating complete and partial dentures is not all they offer. Whitby Denture Clinic continues to take care of smile with repairs, whitening, and cleaning services.
Services included indentures
- Complete and precision partial dentures
- Implant retained dentures
- Immediate dentures
- Repairs, relines, and rebases
- Denture cleaning
- Teeth whitening
- Polishing of all removable appliances
- Mouth guards
- Annual recall
They always strived to provide the best complete experience for our clients. Their denturist is a registered and reputable dental technologist with years of experience, providing us with exemplary capabilities to improve their smile. With the capabilities of a fully-featured dental laboratory in-house, they make informed recommendations designed uniquely and handle most denture services entirely in-house.
By having a dental laboratory in-house, they are fully equipped to accommodate their unique denture requests within their own office. That means faster and more effective services for them. Whether it requires completely new implant dentures, prefer standard dentures, are looking for partial dentures, or visiting for a relining, their office will immediately assist them without delay.
Dentures and partial dentures
A denture is a removable dental appliance and a replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissue. They are made to closely resemble their natural teeth and may even enhance smile. There are two types of dentures – complete and partial dentures.
Complete dentures are used when all of the teeth are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain. A partial denture not only fills in the spaces created by missing teeth but also prevents other teeth from shifting. Dentures are very durable appliances and will last many years but may have to be remade, repaired, or readjusted due to normal wear.
Reason for dentures
- Complete Denture – Loss of all teeth in an arch.
- Partial Denture – Loss of several teeth in an arch.
- Enhancing smile and facial tissues.
- Improving chewing, speech, and digestion.
Advantages of dentures
- They will have a full, natural-looking smile
- Dentures are durable and long-lasting
- They enable you to eat more foods and speak comfortably
- They can easily be removed
- They give support to any remaining teeth