Clean light signal over your Mr. Coffee coffee maker generally has several purposes, which includes reminding you when your device require extra attention. However, when mr coffee blinking clean light still continues to blink, doesn’t matter how much you try and find the solution, it will get a bit annoying every time.
Fortunately, several Mr. Coffee maker owners have also experienced same flashing light. With time, we collected some solutions for this issue. In following article, we will check out some right methods on how you can turn off the flashing clean blinking light on your Mr. Coffee maker machines. Continue read to know about different ways you can turn off the light and get to enjoy your delicious coffee that you deserve!
Suppose your favorite Mr. Coffee’s blinking light keeps on flashing, you will have to know how you can turn this off. Let us check out what could be the major issue and how to solve it.
Why Mr. Coffee Maker Light is Troubleshooting?
Suppose your Mr. Coffee maker indicator light keeps on blinking nonstop, perhaps it is the time to clean your machine thoroughly. There are many reasons why your Mr. Coffee light stays on every time. Some probable ones will be:
- You can forget to clean your coffee maker rightly.
- You didn’t follow user manual for using your coffee machine.
- You didn’t wait for cycle to get it done fully before unplugging and this one we are guilty of once.
So, before we get in details on how you can fix the issue, let us begin with some basics & talk about the best ways you can clean Mr. Coffee maker machine easily!
Run Your Cleaning Cycle
Though reading the manual is not the fun way you want to spend your whole day, however it can be a best way you can keep the machine from malfunctioning. So, read cleaning section & carefully follow every step that is given.
- Once you pour in the cleaning solution and vinegar, push start button, just ensuring that cleaning light is red & stops blinking. You might have to push this button 3 times.
- Cleaning cycle must take around 60 minutes. The machine can pause partway to allow cleaning solution to proper sit in its carafe. Never unplug and turn off the machine while cleaning cycle is going on, as this can cause the machine light to keep on.
- After cleaning cycle finishes, just rinse your carafe & filter basket properly. You do not want to taste vinegar or solution in your coffee pot!